Alice has over 60 nail polishes, is a self-proclaimed nerd, and she is obsessed with lace… OH, and did I mention she makes beautiful clothes?! Her pieces are truly one-of-a-kind and are a great fit for any style!
- I'm a nail polish addicted! :) I have 60 nail polishes in my beauty case...maybe too much!
- I am a nerd: Star Wars,LOTR (Lord of the Rings), Bing Bang Theory, Back to the future and Indiana Jones are my favorite movies;
- My favorite fashion designer is Antonio Marras: a genius on Earth (for me!)
- I love baking cakes and cookies for my family or friends: sicilian cannoli are my specialty
- Lace is one of my obsessions...I love it and I use it as much as I can in my clothes.
What got you started crafting?
I always loved sewing.
My mum is a dressmaker and I used to look at her art work when I was a little girl.
I studied fashion in Milan and then I opened my Etsy shop...a big adventure!
What is your source of inspiration?
Everything! Movies, tv series, books, fairy tales, music.
In this period, I love watching tv series, especially "Once Upon a time".
The Little red riding hood wool cape is inspired from it :)
What have you made recently?
I started a new wedding dress: I had all these little pieces of laces, organza, chiffon,etc... but I didn't know what to do with them!
So I decided to drape all these pieces on the dressform and... voitlà! A fairy romantic wedding dress :)
I love romantic wedding dresses and this one is perfect for a bride who loves fairy tales (again "Once upon a time" inspired)
It's not listed in my shop yet, but it will be soon.
Where do you sell your crafts presently?
Why are handmade crafts important to you?
Handmade is the future.
Only handmade things are (for me) things with "a heart" and really well-made.
I love buying handmade and I always do that.