I stumbled upon this post on making a chemical-free Snickers in the wee hours of the morning, and it almost sent me on a mad dash for the nearest 24-hour grocery store to pick up the ingredients to make these delectable homemade candy bars.
The ingredients needed for these Un-Snickers bars are:
- 1 (14 oz.) Bar Milk Chocolate
- 1 Bag (1/2 Cup) Butterscotch Chips
- 1/3 Jar of Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Lb. Butter
- 1 Small Can (Need 1/2 Cup) Evaporated Milk
- 1 Small Can (1.5 Cups) Peanuts, Salted
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Lb. Caramels (chewy)
- 1 1/2 Cups Marshmallow Fluff
After you’ve visited the store to pick up your homemade Snickers ingredients, visit Instructables for detailed instructions on their creation.
Om Nom Nom Nom…