Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Chips
They’re GLUTEN FREE too!
These are quite possibly the easiest, most delicious cookies I have ever made. 5 simple ingredients and about 25 minutes is all it takes to make these peanut buttery wonders.
One word of warning though – you will want to be prepared with a tall glass of milk (I prefer almond*) – these cookies are VERY sweet!
*For anyone curious, here’s a link on How to Make Almond Milk
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 3/4 Cup to 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips (could also substitute butterscotch chips, white chocolate chips, semi-sweet chips, etc.)
- Mix Sugar and Baking Soda together in large bowl until combined.
- Add Peanut Butter and Egg to bowl.
- Beat on low briefly until dough is formed (will be sticky and pull away from sides of bowl easily).
- Pour Chocolate Chips into mix and combine with a spoon. Add 1/4 cup of Chocolate Chips at a time and eyeball to see when you’ve added enough. Take care not to add too many chocolate chips as the dough will not be able to stick together properly if there are too many chips.
- Using a medium sized spoon, scoop out enough dough to fill the spoon.
- Form a rounded dough ball and place onto baking sheet, gently flatten center of cookie once placed on the sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 11 minutes.
- After removing from oven, allow cookies to stand on baking sheet for 1-2 minutes to prevent breaking when moving from baking sheet to cooling rack.